Friday 20 March 2015

About Me

Welcome to My Site

Hi, I am John Keane and I am a Dating Coach working in www.kamalifestyles.com Dating Coaching Company the last 6 years. I have studied closely relationships and recognize the patterns that consistently occur. Without human interaction and the ability to attract and maintain a loving relationship life can be quiet lonely. I teach guys everything they need to know about dating including confidence, body language and mind-set. Over the years; I work with guys from all ages bankers to bakers. All having different goals.  My main focus of work is helping individuals to increase their confidence. Over the years I helped thousands of men to build their confidence to approach and attract the person who is right for them. This is a journey which I enjoy…I have a psychology degree and since then I have attended personal development courses in USA and Europe, including a course in Neuro Linguistic Programming.

I have taught boot camps and many seminars over the years as well as One on One individual trainings. Please check Kamalifestyles testimonial page for more information.


Interview of John Keane

Tel:  (020) 3411 1138


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.